Wednesday 12 February 2014

Product Review: Fat Jacks Tash Wax, Moustache Wax

Well this time last week i received a parcel from Fat Jacks Tash Wax with 2 tubs of 15ml Moustache wax, one was Mentha and the other Vanilla.

So as a thank you i thought why not make a little video how to and write about how much i have loved using this product over the last few days.



Fat Jacks is a UK based company and these tubs retail at £5 which is one of the cheapest ranges of moustache wax i have come across, but do not let that deceive you. I personally don't have the thickest toughest of Moustaches so i can't stress enough how much the phrases 'less is more' comes into play with this product.

When scraping about a pea sized amount then splitting this into two, i roll the now two pieces between my index finger and thumb gently until the wax disappears.

Dividing my tash down the middle i work the wax through and style :) its a simple as that. Now i did use this while play Wheelchair Basketball at the weekend and is passed that test so as far as how long it lasts theres no worries there.

When i applied the correct amount it shaped my 'Mo' without leaving it looking like a had egg for breakfast, but be sure to remember to apply little bits as apse to a lump at once



I have never been a fan of Vanilla smells, maybe thats due to memory of sitting in the back of my dads car when i was a child while the vanilla air-freshner made me nauseous. But, this is a pleasant smelling product i must say, not overwhelming nor does it linger throughout the day, it may even cure my brain for disliking car air-fresheners.....maybe.

Overall i must say I'm delighted with this product and would recommend it to all my 'Mo' friends out there.

I have poster a little video of how i apply it here, please share and like as its why I'm doing it after all :)



Thanks to FatJacksTashWax

and thanks for reading, please share if you like what you see

@Simon_townley
@onefreechop

No comments:

Post a Comment