Sunday 2 February 2014

Product Review: Handmade Soap Co. Moustache Wax

Is 2014 the year of the Bearded man? well as far as i am conceded it is.. I have been growing my self named 'Man Beard' for just over 3 months now and its safe to say, it is in need of a little taming.  My Dad, whom is not a fan of the beard was out and about enjoying a freezing winters day in a beautiful part of the north west of England Little Budworth, called into The Hollies Farm Shop where he promptly phoned me to let me know he had picked me up a little bargain. I will admit my 'tash' was becoming a bit of a problem and i was quietly excited to test out this small tub of moustache wax.

The Handmade Soap Co. Moustache Wax was delivered to me when i met up with my Dad so i thought i would share it with OneFreeChop and here it is.


So after examining this little tub that my Dad brought to me i opened the lid and was greeted with a gentle smell of what I can only describe as the smell of Germolene which is in my books is always a good thing for a product that is going to be sitting directly under the nose!

Now i am not exactly experienced in using a wide range of beard or moustache products yet but i can only say what my experiences are whilst using this product. It takes a bit of practice, a lot of moulding of the wax between the fingers then time manipulating the moustache to where you want it to go but after 3 days of persevering i think iv cracked it.

For a products that smells as good as this holds my tash is a direction without making it look wet or oily and all for a price just shy of £8 i certainly would recommend it.



As you can see my moustache is now looking more curled than ever and i have now grown even more fond of my beard..... 

Thanks for reading and if you like what you read please feel free to share

Simon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment