Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tropic Smoothing Cleanser


Hi readers , today is a slightly different post by one free chop. As well as posting reviews on hair products , we are also going to begin posting about beauty products. Our first review on beauty products is from the Tropic skincare range.

I purchased two products from this brand after noticing Alan Sugar tweeting about it. I had never come across this range before I thought I would try it. It appealed to me as it states it is all natural ingredients. Anything that is all natural I will always try as I believe it is very beneficial to your skin. 
The two products I purchased were the Tropic's smoothing cleanser with a bamboo cloth and the smoothing face polish. Today, I am going to review about the smoothing cleanser. Below i have included a description of the product stated on the Tropic website.


"This luxuriously indulgent spa facial kit gently cleans & buffs to reveal soft, hydrated & radiantly smooth skin. Our rich & creamy Smoothing Cleanser is enriched with pure plant actives that effortlessly melts away all makeup & impurities - even waterproof mascara!
Contains refreshing extracts of Green Tea & Eucalyptus to clarify & brighten complexion, while Golden Jojoba, Vitamin E & Avocado nourish & hydrate to leave your skin soft. Also contains our 100% Organic Bamboo fibre face cloth, which is naturally antibacterial & super soft to gently buff away dead skin cells and smooth your skin. Unlike conventional cotton muslin face cloths, our face cloths are made from 100% organic, highly sustainable bamboo shoots which grows an average of 100cm a day! They never smell & become softer with every use." (Tropicskincare.com)
I ordered the cleanser online and one thing that stood out to me was the fast delivery. I could wait to try it! 
I started using the product in the evening to wash my makeup off. Normally, I use a water based cleanser, an eye makeup remover and then go on to use a cream cleanser to wipe the last traces off. 
  When using this product the first thing that stood out to me was the amazing smell... avocado and green tea. When applying the product it advises you to use 2-3 pumps and massage it into your face, then rinse with water. I then used another 2 pumps, placed the hot cloth on my face and then massaged off with the bamboo cloth. To finish, splash some cold water on your face to close the pores and then your all done. All makeup was removed! As quick and easy as that.
In terms of my skin type, i have sensitive skin with some dry patches. The sensitivity is mainly around my eyes and therefore a lot of products can be harsh and irritate the area. When applying the product I also massaged it into my eyelashes and it caused no irritation!
Before reviewing this product I thought I would test it everyday for 4 weeks to see if it also makes a difference to the appearance of my skin. I believe this product has definitely brightened my skin up and it feels very soft now and has also helped reduce the dry patches in my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone, it will work for all skin types which is another great feature of the product !

 I will definitely be re purchasing this product and purchasing more products from the brand, i want to try the moisturiser and body polish so i will also review them in upcoming posts once i have tested them. 
Thanks for reading and any questions please comment below :)xox

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm glad you liked Tropic ,my name is Nikki I'm an ambassador for Tropic , I can send you a sample of the award winning moisturiser and body polish ;.) just give me a nod , you'd be more than welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello yeah thats great, we only review products we have liked if u wish to send us products to try out we are interested in your make up range, please send samples to

    58 morse street
    burnley
    lancs
    bb10 4lj

    ReplyDelete